Donate to Travis Manion Foundation's 9/11 Heroes Run
Travis Manion Foundation (TMF) empowers veterans and families of fallen heroes to develop character in future generations. In 2007, 1st Lt Travis Manion (USMC) was killed in Iraq while saving his wounded teammates. Today, Travis' legacy lives on in the words he spoke before leaving for his final deployment, "If Not Me, Then Who..." Guided by this mantra, veterans continue their service, develop strong relationships with their communities, and thrive in their post-military lives. As a result, communities prosper and the character of our nation's heroes live on in the next generation.
Did you know:
- $25 helps sponsor a local hero to run a 9/11 Heroes Run
- $50 trains a veteran in our Character Does Matter program
- $100 connects an at-risk teen with a veteran mentor
- $250 provides transition assistance to a veteran
- $500 helps sponsor a surviving family member to attend an Expedition
The Travis Manion Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record.